(a baker’s dozen questions)
If you answer yes to any of these, we should talk!
1. Do you want to find a purpose? A passion?
2. Do you need clarity in an area (or areas!) of your life? Your career?
3. Do you want to accomplish goals more quickly? Projects? Objectives, whether professional and personal?
4. Do you want to know more about yourself, and how you are present in the world?
5. Are you feeling confused, overwhelmed or stuck?
6. Are you interested in making fewer bad decisions, and learning from your mistakes? In making fewer mistakes and recovering more quickly from them?
7. Do you want to reduce your levels of stress, worry or anxiety?
8. Do you want to set better goals that can motivate you in positive and healthy ways?
9. Does the idea of moving ahead to the next level in your career or personal life get you excited?
10. Does enjoying your work more or making more money sound like a great idea?
11. Do you want to cultivate more meaningful relationships? Do you want to become more influential and effective in your relationships with other people?
12. Do you want a life, not a lifestyle?
13. Do you know what’s holding you back, keeping you down or making you unhappy? Do you know how to effectively manage whatever it is?